Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yesterday... Was My Birthday

At Le Palanka

Mamadou and Thierry on the balafon.
Chef Abegan brings out a cake of all things!

Then, a saxophone appears!

And theeen... the chef starts to sing! Turns out he sings opera. Ya.

Merci, merci!
Thank-you Mamadou and Valie!

Valerie is literally one of the warmest people I ever met. And we share a birthday.


At this age I thought I was unsurpiseable!

Many, many thanks to my Ivorian peoples Valerie & Tiemoko Coulibaly for hosting us, Chef Christian Abegan for the singing and the carrot cake, and the whole staff of Le Palanka (909 James Gichuru, Nairobi) for this stunning series of events!

Thrilled.

1 comment:

Word to the Mama said...

Lovely post! looks like a really memorable birthday dinner.