Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Saturday, August 17, 2013

SAMSUNG!: My S4 Zoom Debut


I've had an S3 for a while (since my last smartphone was artfully relieved of my possession from my purse at the horse races). When I started this blog in 2010 I would lag around my basic phone and my various cameras, wait to go home to upload, fiddling around with cables, my entire social media network consisting of my 250 Facebook friends... Seems so caveman status now, and it was just 3ish years ago.  

Anyway, fast-forward to today and I am in proud possession of the S4 Zoom. According to the device specs it's neither a phone exclusively nor a camera exclusively, but a happy marriage of both. It has Samsung Galaxy S4 capability along with a camera that has an actual zoom lens (10x optical zoom). A manual one. Very chic.

Android has been changing my life for a minute, but this is a new level of interactivity. I'm totes excited.

You'll see my evolving photographic efforts on Twitter and if you follow me on Instagram: annabelonyango

No comments: