Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Thursday, January 12, 2012

SUNO NY: A Small Degree of Separation

This is an image I took in Lamu of the home of Suno Kay Osterweis and her son Max Osterweis, Director of design brand SUNO NY. I wrote about SUNO back when I first started the blog; I'd really just been introduced to their collection, and not only did I think it was magnificent and spoke directly to my aesthetic, but it was also made in Kenya out of local kanga fabric. The Design Museum (London) has nominated SUNO (amongst others including Alexander McQueen) for Design of the Year 2012 in the Fashion category.
Back to the house. Last year, a series of random events led my friends and I off the beach and into this very house for a New Year's party. Seriously. It was stunning beyond words.
SUNO Sunglasses Photo:SUNO

No comments: