Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Ugandan Aamito Is Crowned First Ever "Africa's Next Top Model"


A few brief hours ago in the land of reality tv, spunky Ugandan model contestant Aamito S. Lagum was named the first ever Africa's Next Top Model. Her outspoken attitude and consistency in winning challenges week after week paid off. Aamito wins US 50,000 and a modelling contract with DNA Model Management. Of course now we expect great things, and we'll be watching to see how this new star's potential unfolds.



Aamito's open letter of gratitude published on her social media reads:

I AM AFRICA'S FRIST EVER NEXT TOP MODEL!!!! This is a surreal moment in my life and career.
I would firstly like to thank God, for allowing this path in this journey that I have committedly begun. I would like to thank, super host Oluchi fo
r having paid me any attention.
Josie Borain and Remi Adetiba, I will not disappoint you thank you all so much..
My family and friends we have done it! it couldnt have been possible without you all. thank you.
Africa but first ,my beautiful country Uganda who have put all their trust in me ,encouraged and supported me from day 1 ,thank you.
Beautiful Africa and even more beautiful people from around the world ,that have all shown me nothing but love ,I am extremely humbled and overwhelmed by the tremendous and mind blowing support you beauties have shown me over the past 10 weeks..
My fellow contestants, you were all great and together we have formed a sisterhood of ANTM Africa cycle1 cast.
All 11 of you taught me a lot and I definitely carry a part of each of you in me, I wish you all endless success.
To the ATMN team, thank you, thank you , thank you.
And there you have it, the throne is yours Uganda,lets together keep it shining bright.
faithfully yours, 

Aamito.



Watch re-runs of the finale show filmed in New York City on AfricaMagic Entertainment (MNET) throughout the week. Also watch my stint as a guest judge on the show here.

No comments: