Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Monday, January 14, 2013

Behind-the-Scenes: Mashariki Mix, Episode 55

Mashariki Mix presenter Miss Sarah Hassan in Jorge's Wardrobe.

I source quite a bit from Jorge's Wardrobe (Wood Avenue, Kilimani) for a lot of my work. The store's warehouse style is not for the faint of heart, but a little patience and some assistance from the super friendly shop assistants (including Jorge himself) will usually end with you getting what you need. Their prices are fair, and people will never know that your dress came out of a pile on the floor of a container.

BUT. For this last Mashariki shoot I went to their OTHER branch in Hurlingham. It's mostly a shoe store but they have clothes too. This red maxi dress fits Sarah to a tee, with some gold accessories to dress it up a bit; plus I like asymmetrical shapes on her. For myself, I snagged these leopard wonders:


Gorge, non? Original ALDO for Ksh 6000 (USD 70).

Watch Mashariki Mix Mondays & Tuesdays at 19.30 on AfricaMagic (MNET), and if you're in Nairobi and a shoe addict, acquaint yourself with Jorge's Hurlingham branch at the Safeway Plaza on Argwings Kodhek Rd.


No comments: