Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Friday, January 18, 2013

Texture Texture Texture. Texture.

"On the Street ... Via Camperio, Milan" - The Sartorialist

TheSartorialist.com isn't the first site I'll go to for 'what's latest in fashion'. It's more of a cult thing I have about the blog and what it represents. I like imagining about the situations of the different characters; it's way more than just about the clothes. Plus the photography is gorge (obviously).

I love, love this outfit I saw on the blog today. It's a perfect outfit with its combination of different textures (fur, leather, tassles, metallics...). I live in Nairobi, Kenya - dead centre on the equator (read: hot as hell most of the time); and still I could die for a vintage fur coat. Just like the one this girl is wearing. Also, there's something sexy about a glam outfit worn with gritty shoes.

This shot looks so staged, so theatrical, and that makes me love it even more.

No comments: