Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Friday, March 8, 2013

Art Meets Art

Image courtesy of theybf.com.

Solange Knowles continues to blur the lines between fine art and fashion art. 

Read the story behind the picture at THE YBF


On her involvement with the Studio Africa designers project and their new Diesel+EDUN collection, Knowles says:

"My love for African fashion, music and art runs deep to my core and has been a significant source of inspiration to me as an artist. I'm constantly being exposed to such innovative African talent so I'm excited that Diesel + Edun is celebrating that extraordinary creativity through Studio Africa and taking me along for the journey!"

The 25-piece collection is made entirely in Africa from certified Ugandan cotton. I knew I loved this girl for a reason. Will follow-up, see what happens with this.



No comments: