Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom

Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
Talk & Zoom

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

If You Ever Needed An Excuse to Overdo It



It's hat time again! I never get to wear fancy hats in my life except on this day. I instructed Marek last night that we would channel Kate & William this year (corny, I know, but necessary), meaning that on this third edition of Fashion High Tea we will go back to the traditional idea of 'dressing for tea'. I want to keep it classic and clean this year.

This event is usually a fashion PARADE, a very sunny version of the Royal Ascot, but without the horses. A Stylist's dream. Those of you in Nairobi, come to Zen Garden this Saturday 9th from 2-7pm. Tickets are Ksh 5,000 (US 57) and proceeds will go to Therapies for Kids.

I suggest you come armed with your most stare-worthy hats and camera-ready smiles.


Fashion High Tea 2012
With Stylist Wambui Thimba, Fashion High Tea 2011

No comments: